The Riding Fool Hostel — Our Official Accommodations Partner
Looking for a place to stay in Cumberland for PACE Multisport Dodge City X? Look no further than the Riding Fool Hostel, our official accommodations partner.
Described by Lonely Planet as one of Vancouver Island’s best hostels, the Riding Fool Hostel is Cumberland’s premiere accommodations provider and is particularly popular among mountain bikers and other outdoor enthusiasts.
With affordable private rooms for individuals and families, plus options for shared accommodations, the Riding Fool has you covered no matter your travel plans. And with secure bike storage and a location in the heart of Cumberland just a few blocks from Race Central, you won’t find a more convenient place to stay for PACE Multisport Dodge City X.
The Riding Fool Hostel offers:
- Full common kitchen and BBQ
- Large common room with woodstove
- Slate pool table, dart board, and free guitar
- Bike shop and cafe on premises
- Bike, ski and gear storage
- Bike wash station Free Wireless internet access
- Linens provided
- Full knowledge of surrounding area
- Maps available and trail knowledge of Cumberland, Forbidden Plateau, & Mt.
- Washington (24 min to lodge)
Plus, the Riding Fool Hostel is a lifetime supporter of the Cumberland Community Forest and platinum sponsors of the United Riders of Cumberland (UROC), who maintain and manage access to Cumberland’s trail network. And, of course, they support PACE Multisport Dodge City X, so you know they share your passion for trail sports.