COVID-19 Update

COVID-19 Update

As you might have guessed, the word that best sums up our plans for PACE Multisport Dodge City X 2020 is “uncertain.” We quite simply don’t know if we can hold our race on September 13 or, if we can, what it will look like.

But here’s what we do know:

1: Safety is our top priority. If we can’t host our event safely, and in accordance with any public health directives, then there will be no PACE Multisport Dodge City X this year. We hope that doesn’t come as a surprise.

2: In the event we have to cancel, all registrations prior to June 1 are refundable. That includes your race fee and any Triathlon BC day-of insurance purchases. It does not include the small processing fee (typically a few dollars) levied by our payment processor on each transaction.

3: We’ll know more in June. We’re meeting at the end of May to decide how and if we can proceed with PACE Multisport Dodge City X 2020 and will have more information for you in early June.

4:  If we decide to push forward with our event as planned, anyone registered prior to June 1 who doesn’t feel comfortable attending an event in September given the current state of the world will be given an opportunity to withdraw with a full or partial refund.

 

Throughout all of this, we promise to keep you in the loop and to treat you fairly while ensuring that we also maintain our capacity to host this event well into the future. Thanks for your patience and support, and please stay safe out there.

 

Ryan Parton, Race Director
PACE Multisport Dodge City X

Leave a Comment:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *